Speaking of the passing of time, G and I had our birthdays last July. We didn’t do anything special other than eat dinner at our favorite restaurant and chill out all day. I guess birthdays are no longer that exciting when you’re nearing 50. FIFTY! Gahhh! Not quite there but pretty close.
Anyway, as a belated celebration of our birth 😂, I thought I’ll make this month a super fun giveaway. Instead of one big item, I am going bundle together a few things on my Amazon wish list as the prize. First off is this panini press above which is perfect for making gourmet sandwiches!
Second is this NutriBullet high-speed blender system pictured above. If you like to start off your day with nutritious protein shakes and smoothies, it is a handy-dandy tool to have.
The third is this electric fryer above. If you love lechon kawali but hate the splattering oil from deep-frying, it will cook your favorite foods to crisp, golden perfection without the mess.
Lastly, a smokeless electric grill! We’re in the dog days of Summer here in California, so G has been firing up the charcoal often. Grilling outside is one of our favorite ways to prepare our meals here at home, but sometimes the weather is not always cooperative. With this indoor grill, you can enjoy BBQ’s, burgers and inihaw all year round.
Onto Kawaling Pinoy, I don’t have any major news to share with you this month. I am mostly working on new recipes as well as updating the old ones with tips and photos, if possible.
The past months have been amazing in terms of traffic growth here on Nashville Filipino Restaurant and like I always say, if I haven’t told you before or if I don’t tell you enough, I APPRECIATE you. Thank you for “virtually’ welcoming me in your kitchen!
Now, regarding the monthly giveaways. I’ve been doing these giveaways for years now and even from the beginning, it was never a requirement for you to follow me on social media or subscribe to my email newsletter to join. You leave a comment on the post, you get a chance to win. The giveaways are my way to thank you for your support of Kawaling Pinoy.
Having said that, I do suggest, recommend, BEG you to please subscribe to the newsletter and add Nashville Filipino Restaurant to your email safe list only because there have been many occasions I have to track down the winner on Facebook or Instagram or forfeit the prize because they didn’t respond back. I don’t want you to miss out on a very cool prize just because you didn’t know you won!
You can find the subscription form down below before the comment section. It’s FREE to subscribe and I promise I won’t spam.
Also, the giveaways have always been open to all countries. We have readers all over the globe and I don’t want to exclude anyone from the fun stuff. However, please understand that if you live outside of the U.S., you will receive in lieu of the prize/prizes the cash value as stated on the giveaway.
Last month’s Chefman’s Fryer giveaway winner: Barbara Magsipoc
August 2018 Giveaway Prizes: One winner takes it ALL!
- Hamilton Beach Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker
- NutriBullet High-Speed Blender/Mixer System
- T-fal Triple Basket Electric Deep Fryer
- Hamilton Beach Electric Smokeless Indoor Grill & Searing Grill
- We are drawing one (1) winner, and for the giveaway prize, the winner will receive the 4 items listed above valued at $200. If the winner is outside of the U.S., a comparable product of the same $200 value will be sent or $200 in cash via Paypal.
- I need ideas for the coming holidays, help me! To enter, please answer and leave a comment below: What do you cook/make for Christmas?
- Giveaway ends 11 PM Pacific Time on Friday, August 31, 2018. The winner will be selected via Random.org. The winner will be notified via email. The winner must respond within 48 hours, or an alternate winner will be chosen.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Please note that Nashville Filipino Restaurant giveaways are wholly supported by me, and I do not receive any compensation for the products I present as prizes.
- Giveaway is open to residents of all countries and who are 18 years of age or over at the time of entry. Nashville Filipino Restaurant assumes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries due to SPAM, technological, or e-mail filtering issues.