1 medium-sized onion, chopped
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
1. In a frying pan, heat oil and stir cook ground pork until golden brown. Set aside.
2. In a same pan, add butter then saute garlic and onion.
3. Put back ground pork then a little water. Stir cook for 1 minute.
4. Add sprouted mung beans, and other vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are half-cooked.
5. Add oyster sauce then adjust seasoning according to taste.
6. Remove from heat. Serve with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments