1 bundle bok choy(chinese pechay), cut into serving pieces
2 tablespoons chili flakes (optional)
2 tablespoons dried basil
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, prepare pasta based on cooking instructions. Drain and set aside.
1. In a pan, heat olive oil then saute garlic under low heat.
2. Add seafood and stir cook, season with chili flakes, salt and pepper according to taste. Do not overcooked.
3. Add bok choy and then pasta. Toss until coat evenly.
4. Transfer to serving plate then sprinkle with dried basil. Serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments