1 small ginger, chopped
2 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 cup water or beef stock
3/4 teaspoon cornstarch or flour(dissolved in 1/4 cup water)
salt and pepper to taste.
1. In the same pan, saute garlic, onion and ginger.
2. Add pork then stir cook for 5 minutes or until light brown and start to sizzle.
3. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, water, salt and ground pepper then simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
4. Add broccoli and cauliflower then cook for a minute.
5. Pour dissolved cornstarch then simmer until thickens. Adjust seasoning according to taste.
6. Remove from heat then transfer to serving bowl. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments