1 teaspoon ground pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
250 grams grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoon parsley, chopped(optional)
1. In a large pot, prepare the pasta based on cooking instructions. Set aside.
1. Fry the bacon but not too crispy. drain and cut into small pieces. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion. Add mushroom and 3/4 of fried bacon.
2. Add evaporated milk and creamed mushroom soup.
3. Add the all purpose cream and grated Parmesan cheese. Stir and bring to boil. Season with ground pepper. (Add more evaporated milk or a cup of water if the sauce is too creamy or salty.)
4. Simmer until beginning to thicken. Remove from heat.
5. Prepare pasta into serving plate, top with grated Parmesan cheese together with the remaining bacon and chopped parsley.
6. Serve with garlic bread. Enjoy
Powered by Facebook Comments