1 onion, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
parsley for garnishing(optional)
1. In a large pot, prepare pasta based on cooking instructions. Drain and set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic, onion and mushroom then saute for 2-3 minutes.
2. In a same pan, add clams then cover and simmer until shells open.
3. Add three cheese pasta sauce and grated cheese then keep stirring for about 3 minutes.
4. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
5. In a serving plate, arrange pasta then add the sauce on top. Sprinkle with remaining grated cheese and garnish with parsley. Serve!
Powered by Facebook Comments