1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
1/4 cup water
1.Combine sauce ingredients then marinate chicken for at least 2 hours or over night inside the fridge.
1. When ready, remove chicken from the marinade and reserve the marinade.
2. Toss chicken with flour, salt and pepper then shake off excess.
3. Arrange chicken in a baking pan then drizzle with cooking oil.
4. Bake in a preheated oven over 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes. Turning the chicken at 20 minutes.
1. Meanwhile, Simmer marinade in a sauce pan for 5 minutes or until reduced by half.
1. Take chicken from oven then toss with the sauce.
2. Return to oven then cook for another 5 minutes.
3. Transfer into serving plate then serve hot immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments