5 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon peppercorn
5 tablespoons rock salt
1 stalk lemon grass (tanglad)
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 onions, quartered
3 fresh milk (optional)
2 tablespoons oil
1. In a pot, combine, brine ingredients then simmer for 5 minutes over low heat. Let it cool.
1. In a large container, place pork belly then soak with the brine. Refrigerate overnight.
1. Remove pork belly from the brine then pat dry.
2. Rub pork belly with salt and pepper.
3. Place stuffing in the center then roll. Tie and secure with twine.
4. Brush the surface with milk/oil mixture then place in a baking pan.
5. Bake in a preheated oven over 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 1/2 hours. Baste every 30 minutes.
6. Set oven into a grill then baste with milk/oil mixture.
7. Grill each side for 3-5 minutes or until the skin is crispy.
8. Remove from the oven then chop into serving pieces. Serve with Lechon sauce.
Powered by Facebook Comments