2 tablespoons cooking oil
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
fish sauce or salt to taste
1. In a pot, heat oil then saute garlic and onion.
2. Add pork meat and continue sauteing until color turns to light brown.
3. Pour water and simmer for 25 minutes or until pork is tender.
4. Add green peas, carrot and potatoes then simmer for 3 minutes. Seasoned with fish sauce and ground pepper according to taste.
5. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until sauce is reduced and thickened.
6. Transfer to serving plate and serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments