1 head garlic, minced
1 onion, minced
1 teaspoon ground pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
250 grams grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoon chopped spring onion(optional)
1. In a large pot, prepare the pasta based on cooking instructions. Set aside.
1. Fry shrimps until starts to turn pink. Remove and set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
2. Add evaporated milk and creamed mushroom soup.
3. Add the all purpose cream and grated Parmesan cheese. Stir and bring to boil. Season with ground pepper. (Add more evaporated milk or a cup of water if the sauce is too creamy or salty.)
4. Put back the shrimp and add bell pepper, simmer until beginning to thicken. Remove from heat.
5. Prepare pasta on pasta tray, top with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped spring onion.Serve and enjoy.
Powered by Facebook Comments