1 tablespoon peppercorn
5 tablespoons rock salt
1 stalk lemon grass (tanglad)
1 stalk onion leeks (optional)
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 onions, quartered
3 fresh milk
2 tablespoons oil
1. In a pot, combine, brine ingredients then simmer for 5 minutes over low heat. Let it cool.
1. In a large container, place pork belly then soak with the brine. Refrigerate overnight.
1. Remove pork belly from the brine then pat dry.
2. Rub pork belly with salt and pepper.
3. Place stuffing in the center then roll. Tie and secure with twine.
4. Brush the surface with milk/oil mixture then cover with aluminum foil.
5. Place in a preheated turbo broiler over 355 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 hours.
6. Remove the foil then brush again with milk/oil mixture.
7. Roast for another hour until the skin is crispy.
8. Chop then serve with Lechon sauce.
Powered by Facebook Comments