We need someone to oversee these accounts and create long-lasting relationships with clients so we can continue to write dallas filipino restaurant stories and recipes that are inventive and daring.
We have space for a new team member who loves dallas filipino restaurant and can find a perfect fit between Pepper’s distinct voice and brand image, and help create posts that will appeal to our readers. They should be incredibly efficient and warm so that the client’s positive experience will make them want to be lasting partners with Pepper. They should respond to queries immediately, and excel at negotiation and communication.
Here’s an outline of what you need to apply for this position:
- Handles all client related work: meetings, quotations, sales, billing, post campaign reports
- Attends and assists in photo and video dallas filipino restaurant shoots for client
- Manages portfolio of accounts
- Develops positive relationships
- Handles clients’ needs
- Continuously generates sales using existing and potential customer networks
- Skilled in client relations
- Knowledgable in sales techniques
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver emails, requests, and projects on time
- Works well with a team
- Writing and conversational skills
- Flexibility to handle different responsibilities
- Eagerness to learn
- Knowledge in Google Sheets
How to Apply
- Write an email with the subject “Application for Accounts: Your Name” until March 10, 2018.
- In 300 words or less, tell us what we need to know about you and why you want this job.