Our version isn’t heavy on any one ingredient. (*coughs* There is such a thing as too much mayo. *coughs*) We think we found a good balance for any flavor-respecting millennial—sweet, salty, fatty, plus a bonus kick of heat from the hot sauce. We honestly wouldn’t mind finishing a bag of chips with only this.
Pro-tip: Bottle these babies up, and give them away for Christmas. We’re sure your titos and titas will love them. Cue: “Uy, pwede na mag-asawa!” comments.
- Serves: 4-6 people
- Active time: 10 mins
- Total time: 10 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- 500g cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup pimiento, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce, optional
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Serve as a sandwich filling or dip.